Did you know that the U.S. government is “committed” to distributing more than $1 trillion in money, services, free trips, and other giveaways?
According to our source, it’s true!
On a percentage basis, every family’s share of the pie comes to around $20,500. What’s more, only 12% of the money in these programs is designated for the poor.
Many people mistakenly believe that you have to be destitute to receive government money and giveaways. However, the truth is that a larger percentage of rich people than poor people are eligible for government money.
Unfortunately, most people don’t even know about the thousands of government-giveaway programs available to them. That’s because most of these programs are funded by Washington but administered through either the states or little-known organizations — and 75% of the programs have no income thresholds.
Of the $1 trillion in free government money given away each year, only about $378 billion is distributed as grants. The rest is distributed as direct payments, venture capital, or special “loans” you do not have to pay back.
You can’t easily find these programs on Google. And despite these programs being displayed on several government websites, most people have no idea they exist. That’s why many ordinary people miss out — and let the tiny handful of "in-the-know" folks get all the freebies.
Inside this report you’ll discover:
- That only 12% of the money in government “free-money” programs goes to the poor! In fact, a larger percentage of “wealthy” people than poor people are eligible for these funds . . .
- Up to three-fourths of government money programs have no income requirements. There may be money available to you no matter how much you currently make!
- The applications are easy to fill out! In fact, many are as little as 3-4 pages of questions!
- How the government will can provide assistance to train for a new career . . .
- Receive up to $250,000 to work on your invention! One state hands out checks for $100,000 to inventors . . . is it your home state?
- Go to one of 350 colleges offering reduced rate or free tuition if you are over 55 years of age . . .
- Save close to $500 a year on your heating and cooling bills by “going green” . . .
- Where to get free tax help if you are a senior . . .
- Get free healthcare if you have no insurance coverage . . .
- How to sign up for free or reduced-cost prescription drugs . . .
- Did you serve in the military? Here’s how to save big any time you fly or take a vacation . . .
- We even reveal 7 mistakes you must avoid making if you are low on money . . .
Simply sign up above, and you'll instantly get access to “Great Giveaways and Awesome Bargain Adventures for People Over 50.” You’ll also receive free email updates from Newsmax Finance, keeping you up-to-date on the news that will affect your nest egg (you can unsubscribe at any time).