. . . And that's only nine of the nearly
200 amazing secrets
you'll discover inside the book Free Stuff and Good Deals for Folks Over 50 . . .
And we here at Newsmax want to send you a copy of this super-useful book TODAY as part of a special offer!
You may not believe it . . .
But if you're over the age of 50, you may be entitled to a lot of little-known freebies, discounts, and great "seniors-only" deals.
Did you know there's a way to live at beautifully furnished mansions in Key West, Maui, Aspen, Malibu, or the Bahamas . . . absolutely free? (It's on page 78 of the book Free Stuff and Good Deals for Folks Over 50).
Or how about this . . . You can get as much as 50% off your hotel bill on more than 29 trusted brands (like the Sheraton) if you just know exactly what to say at the reception desk. (pg. 96).
And get this . . . for a "very select group" (if you qualify), you can fly first-class at a drastically reduced rate whenever you want, to wherever you wish to go. (pg. 104)
All these money-saving secrets and more are revealed in this extraordinary book written by bargain-hunting expert Linda Bowman, who has appeared on QVC, TV talk shows, and syndicated radio.
Let me share a few more secrets from
inside this amazing book with you . . .
A simple way to attend the orchestra or summer concerts for free! . . . pg. 20
- How to get free drinks and up to 20% off meals at more than 37 chain restaurants . . . pg. 28
- Secret booklet shows how to get into more than 36 famous museums and historical sites . . . FREE . . . pg. 40
- The healthiest sport for seniors (it's practically injury-free and cheap) . . . pg. 68
How to live comfortably in more than 70 countries for free! (such as Brazil,
Nepal, and Australia) . . . pg. 77
- Get the "inside scoop" on senior discounts for 21 airlines . . . pg. 112
- A "secret" seniors club that lets you visit in almost any country in the
world . . . pg. 97
- Tired of hotels? Stay at cool, furnished apartments across the states for less than the price of rent
(and it's not timeshare!) . . . pg. 99
- Save up to 30% when renting cars on vacation . . . pg. 121
- Three organizations that focus on trips for grandparents and their grandkids . . . pg. 127
- 13 free "extras" your bank may not be telling you about
(you just need to ask)
. . . pg. 139
- Who to call when your bank starts charging too many fees, refuses loans, or starts charging you
for basic services . . . pg. 140
A "calendar trick" to get drastically discounted medical testing for blood pressure,
cholesterol levels, and more . . . pg. 180
- The fastest way to learn a new language and have fun doing it . . . pg. 171
- Why you need to wear a steel bracelet at all times . . . pg. 204
- Having trouble finding a job after 55? I guarantee you haven't applied here . . . pg. 215
Here's How to Get Your Copy of
Free Stuff & Good Deals for Folks Over 50
as part of the "50+ Freedom Club" offer!
(Offer Set to Expire in 48 Hours)
Thousands of folks like my
parents are scooping up FREE
deals thanks to this book!
When I read this book, I was amazed at all the massive savings, free programs, and little-known deals available to anyone over the age of 50.
And I just knew that there were millions of other readers who would find this book just as useful too.
But then — I thought to myself . . .
How can I help you save more money . . . find more deals . . . and even help you grow your retirement fund to the point where you'll never run out of money? The answer was simple. (Even though my boss didn't like it.)
I created the "50+ Freedom Club" offer.
In addition to your copy of Free Stuff and Good Deals for Folks Over 50, you'll also get trials to two of my most popular investment newsletters:
- A four-month trial subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report newsletter (normally $49.95 per year): This 20-page monthly newsletter is dedicated to helping its readers save money each month with creative ways to cut your costs on groceries, insurance, travel, and everyday expenses so you can save more and spend less this year. Each month The Franklin Prosperity Report follows in its namesake's footsteps and gives readers invaluable advice from a host of top-shelf, expert contributors on how to properly manage and maximize your money.
- Next, you get a three-month trial subscription to The High Income Factor newsletter (normally $109 per year): Edited by Wall Street veteran Tom Hutchinson, The High Income Factor is constantly on the hunt for high-yielding companies in a low-yield world. Hutchinson goes beyond common stocks for the latest and safest opportunities to obtain an immediate high income. This includes tax-advantaged income from investments in master limited partnerships, real estate investment trusts, covered-call funds, and more.
We don't make money at all by giving away these trial newsletter subscriptions. In fact, we lose money by sending these newsletters directly to your mailbox each and every month.
. . .That's just the beginning of
this amazing offer!
(TODAY ONLY: Bonus Gift Valued at $387)
When you send for your "50+ Freedom Club" offer, which includes a copy of the book Free Stuff & Good Deals for Folks Over 50, and agree to receive trial subscriptions to the newsletters, The High Income Factor and Franklin Prosperity Report, you'll also get seven FREE additional reports:
- Bonus Report #1:
60 Ways to Save Nearly $60,000 This Year (a $49 value).
Here, you'll discover 60 specific, powerful ways to slash thousands of dollars a year off the cost of everyday items — such as new ways to save on car and home insurance, how to cut your prescription medicine costs in half, and how to reduce your credit card and loan costs. All together, these amazing savings can add up to an extra $60,000 over a one- or two-year period.
- Bonus Report #2: Slash Your Taxes! (a $49 value). According to Jeff A. Schnepper, a tax expert, you are facing "the biggest tax increase in the history of the income tax." But in this valuable free bonus report, you'll discover the highest-impact, easiest tax deductions and credits to claim. These are actionable steps that ordinary people can and should take to greatly reduce their tax bill. (You don't need to be a big corporation to do this!)
- Bonus Report #3: 10 Ways to Guarantee You Won't Outlive Your Money (a $49 value). A recent study by the New School for Social Research showed 75% of Americans preparing to retire have less than $30,000 in savings. If you're one of them, what if someone told you it's not too late, and you could still enjoy your retirement? This report shows you 10 unusual strategies to do just that.
- Bonus Report #4: Strategies for Maximizing Your Social Security (a $49 value). Marc Kiner, CPA, a certified Social Security adviser, says that 90% of the clients he sees aren't getting the full benefits to which they're entitled. In fact, there are some cases where
an average married couple could net something like $120,000 in additional benefits!
What could you be missing out on?
- Bonus Report #5: The 5 Best Stocks to Buy Right Now (a $49 value). Bill Spetrino (editor of The Dividend Machine) has an uncanny ability to predict what stocks billionaires are going to buy next. On 49 occasions in the past, after Bill recommends a stock, billionaires follow him in, buy huge blocks of shares . . . and push the stock price to super-high levels (often doubling the price). This report lists the five stocks Bill recommends you get in on now . . . before the billionaires do.
- Bonus Report #6: Save Up to 50% on Your Grocery Bill (a $49 value). We spend more money on food than anything else (outside of taxes!). This guide will show you simple strategies to save money and buy more. These tactics don't require a lot of work and spare you the hassle of extreme couponing.
- Bonus Report #7: 10 Retirement Havens You've Never Considered (a $49 value). Everyone thinks Florida is the place to go when you retire, but real estate prices there may not make that feasible. But there are many cities stateside that still offer a great locale, with lots to do . . . while saving you money! (You just don't hear about them!)
You'll receive everything as part of the "50+ Freedom Club" offer: your personal copy of the Free Stuff & Good Deals for Folks Over 50 book . . . a four-month trial membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report . . . a three-month trial subscription to The High Income Factor newsletter . . . and seven exclusive bonus reports — a value of $387.
All we ask is that you cover the processing fee of $4.97. (See order page for complete details!)
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking advantage of this limited-time opportunity.
Click here to secure your "50+ Freedom Club" Package!