The Amazon best-selling book . . .
This brand-new comprehensive guide shows how to save money with hundreds of write-offs, legal tax breaks, credits, and loopholes!
Keep more of your hard-earned money at tax time. Let
be your ultimate guide to lowering your annual tax bill!
Whether you want to eliminate or reduce your taxes wherever you can, or you just want to become more “Tax Aware” and follow the fundamental rules to lower your taxes, national tax expert and best-selling author Eva Rosenberg will show you the way.
A popular financial tax columnist and consultant, author Eva Rosenberg has given practical tax advice to millions through her website, and now she brings her practical and proven strategies to everyone looking to take advantage of hidden, but legal, loopholes and deductions.
With the help of Eva’s book Deduct Everything!, you can save money and make sure your tax return is audit-proof. This comprehensive guide to legal deductions, credits, and loopholes covers:
- 100 million Americans are eligible for a FREE IRS program, but only 3% take advantage of it . . . (page 22)
- Don’t prepare your own taxes if you have one of these 25 financial issues in your life . . . (page 27)
- Your house offers all kinds of deductions, including this often overlooked, but 100% legal property tax deduction . . . (page 40)
- Depending on where you live, you could get grant money to pay for alternative energy devices . . . (page 61)
- How the “14-day income loophole” could mean thousands in tax-free income every year . . . (page 74)
- 19 deductions just for using your car! (page 95)
- Want to donate to your church? Here’s the one thing you must get in order to deduct what you put in the collection plate . . . (page 133)
- Key deductions for your retirement, including how to avoid taxes on the dreaded “RMDs” . . . (page 156)
- What you must do if you get a lump-sum payment from Social Security . . . (page 162)
- Discover how a common retirement benefit can trigger “phantom income” and crush you with taxes . . . (page 173)
- Find out how college scholarships can turn into tax traps for students . . . (page 192)
- 33 tax “no-no’s” including why you should never play audit-roulette . . . (page 203)
- And much, much more . . .
Don’t miss out! Secure your copy of
right now for only $6.95 and save 65% off the retail price! Sales tax included where applicable.