Scroll down to read more . . .
What secret does Warren Buffett know that Ben Stein reveals?
Well, Warren Buffett rarely endorses books, especially investment books or ones that can tell you how to get rich.
He is, after all, America's greatest billionaire investor — worth $78 billion, according to Forbes.
“Follow Ben's advice and you will do far better than almost all investors — and I include pension funds, universities and the super-rich — who pay high fees to advisors.”
But Buffett just read Ben Stein's new bestseller “The Capitalist Code: It Can Save Your Life — and Make You Very Rich!”
Buffett couldn't put the book down.
In fact, after reading The Capitalist Code, he scrawled out a note meant for every investor who wants to be rich.
Stop Worrying and Use 'The Capitalist Code'!
For too long, doomsayers have waged a war against America's capitalist system. They paint capitalism as an evil, exploitative system and say that Wall Street is ripping you off.
Many people use excuses to explain why they aren't rich or can't be rich. Ben Stein says that's a lot of bunk.
In fact, in The Capitalist Code Ben shows you the #1 simple thing you can start doing today to grow your wealth — thanks to this “rigged” system known as capitalism.
Anyone can do it. You don't need to have a Harvard degree.
You don't need to day-trade stocks . . . or figure out a fancy way to beat the market.
You just need to know the “code” to build your own small or large fortune.
Ben says we live in a country where more than half the people couldn't come up with $500 in cash today if they had a family emergency.
That's shocking and wrong!
Here's just a sampling of what you'll discover in The Capitalist Code:
- The easiest way to make your money work for you in a capitalist society. Ignore this at your peril.
- The simple trick to getting better returns from the stock market than any investment adviser — without spending hours researching stocks. Proven to work for decades.
- The #1 tax-saving tip to protect your growing wealth from the greedy hands of Uncle Sam. You won't believe how easy it is. The IRS hates when you do this . . . but it's legal.
- Capitalism made easy. The simplest, most winning definition you'll ever need to know.
- How to be a successful capitalist in a capitalist society . . . and grow rich. It all starts with doing this one thing.
- The nightmare haunting the American middle-class . . . and how capitalism can restore the American dream.
- The Nobel Prize-winning idea to protect your future financial security and happiness. It's so simple, yet 60% of baby boomers and 80% of millennials don't do it. Do you?
- Warren Buffett's secrets to successful investing. Here's how to jump on his gravy train and soak up some riches yourself — without buying a single share of stock.
- Why “liquidity” is the key to happiness and wealth!
- The “dad” secret for making your fortune. It's like being born with a silver spoon in your mouth — only better!
- The top jobs for men and women to make the most money — legally. New research from Kansas University's Institute for Policy and Social Research. What your kid or grandkid must know before they start college.
- The absolute very best job to have in the world. And anyone can have it. No special degree or training required.
- Ben Stein's foolproof method to enjoying financial freedom and peace of mind — no matter what your age.
- 7 “unknowns” you must know when preparing for retirement. Miss just one and you could run out of money. Here's how the secret capitalist's code protects you.
- And so much more!
Let's face it. Not many people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth . . . or are lucky enough to inherit a windfall or family business from dear old dad.
But that's OK! Because Ben Stein has cracked The Capitalist Code for you . . . and shows you the fastest route to long-lasting wealth that you'll never outlive.
This 146-page hardcover is a must-have for anyone of any age who wants to experience a lifetime of financial freedom.
Whether you're new to investing or an old hand . . . saving for college or for retirement . . . or wanting a book to share with your kids and grandkids . . . The Capitalist Code is for you!
And this book — written in Ben's own entertaining and plain-spoken style — available at bookstores everywhere but you can get our FREE OFFER today by Clicking Here Now!
Get 'The Capitalist Code' FREE!
The Franklin Prosperity Report wants to give you a FREE copy of Ben's Stein's book, The Capitalist Code: It Can Save Your Life and Make You Very Rich.
This is a value of $19.99 FREE!
The Franklin Prosperity Report is named after one of the nation's Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, who so aptly said "a penny saved is a penny earned."
Today, The Franklin Prosperity Report's editors take Mr. Franklin's money advice very seriously.
Each month they unearth the latest secrets from the world's best — and wealthiest — experts on how you can increase your financial well-being. We show simple tax techniques and hidden deductions that can save anyone thousands of dollars, tricks to grow dividend income, ways to pay off your mortgage early, the best buys on the web . . . and dozens of money saving and money making strategies.
So start today and discover how to save better, spend smarter, and invest wisely with The Franklin Prosperity Report.
Simply claim your FREE book and we'll start your one-year subscription to one of the nation's most popular personal financial advisories, The Franklin Prosperity Report, for a discounted price of $9.95 — 80% OFF the regular rate.
That's just 83¢ per issue . . . and you get The Capitalist Code — a $19.99 value — absolutely FREE!
Act Today — Get a Second Gift FREE!
This remarkable second gift is absolutely FREE! It’s a brand-new downloadable video called Ben Stein Presents: The Nixon Library.
In this exclusive Newsmax DVD, Ben Stein is your personal tour guide at the sweeping Yorba Linda property where Richard Nixon was born in 1913 and spent his childhood. As Nixon’s speechwriter and friend, Ben shares his personal memories of the complex and fascinating man who served as our 37th president. Discover Nixon anew — from his early days in politics to his dramatic resignation — in this one-of-a-kind tour of his library.
Ben Stein Presents: The Nixon Library
— valued at $24.95 — is must-see viewing and it’s yours FREE with your one-year subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report.
So hurry! Enjoy a $44.94 in FREE gifts . . . with 12 issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report for just $9.95.
Get Your FREE Copy of
Ben Stein's Book & a Video
With This Special Offer!
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed!
Your trial subscription is risk-free. You can cancel anytime during the trial and the gifts along with the issues you received are yours to keep.
YES! Rush me my FREE copy of Ben Stein's
The Capitalist Code
with FREE shipping. Plus my FREE access to
Ben Stein Presents: The Nixon Library
video. Also start my one-year subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report at the deeply-discounted price of $9.95 — 80% OFF the regular rate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your introductory subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $49.95 ($47.95 for digital) for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.