The Amazon best-selling book . . .
This brand-new comprehensive guide shows how to save money with hundreds of write-offs, legal tax breaks, credits, and loopholes!
Keep more of your hard-earned money at tax time. Let
be your ultimate guide to lowering your annual tax bill!
Whether you want to eliminate or reduce your taxes wherever you can, or you just want to become more “Tax Aware” and follow the fundamental rules to lower your taxes, national tax expert and best-selling author Eva Rosenberg will show you the way.
A popular financial tax columnist and consultant, author Eva Rosenberg has given practical tax advice to millions through her website, and now she brings her practical and proven strategies to everyone looking to take advantage of hidden, but legal, loopholes and deductions.
With the help of Eva’s book Deduct Everything!, you can save money and make sure your tax return is audit-proof. This comprehensive guide to legal deductions, credits, and loopholes covers:
- 100 million Americans are eligible for a FREE IRS program, but only 3% take advantage of it . . . (page 22)
- Don’t prepare your own taxes if you have one of these 25 financial issues in your life . . . (page 27)
- Your house offers all kinds of deductions, including this often overlooked, but 100% legal property tax deduction . . . (page 40)
- Depending on where you live, you could get grant money to pay for alternative energy devices . . . (page 61)
- How the “14-day income loophole” could mean thousands in tax-free income every year . . . (page 74)
- 19 deductions just for using your car! (page 95)
- Want to donate to your church? Here’s the one thing you must get in order to deduct what you put in the collection plate . . . (page 133)
- Key deductions for your retirement, including how to avoid taxes on the dreaded “RMDs” . . . (page 156)
- What you must do if you get a lump-sum payment from Social Security . . . (page 162)
- Discover how a common retirement benefit can trigger “phantom income” and crush you with taxes . . . (page 173)
- Find out how college scholarships can turn into tax traps for students . . . (page 192)
- 33 tax “no-no’s” including why you should never play audit-roulette . . . (page 203)
- And much, much more . . .
We will also include a FREE 3-month trial to our most popular personal finance newsletter, The Franklin Prosperity Report. (Regular price: $12.48)
With the help of the tips in each issue of The Franklin Prosperity Report, readers could save hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars each and every month by discovering new, creative ways to cut costs on groceries, insurance, travel, and everyday expenses so you can save more and spend less this year.
Your trial membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report will include all of these benefits:
- Three monthly issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report mailed to your home, as well as digital versions sent to your email.
- Access to all three Franklin Prosperity Report portfolios. Here you will find a set-and-forget portfolio for your long-term investing needs, a catch-up portfolio for readers who are closer to retirement and need to make up for lost time, and a growth and income portfolio for investors looking to generate both income and profits from their stocks. We tell you everything you need to know to start investing: company name, ticker symbol, and even how much you should pay for the stocks.
- Complete access to the Franklin Prosperity Report members-only website. This exclusive website contains all the back issues of the newsletter, as well as a huge library of special reports. You will have access to everything we have ever published for The Franklin Prosperity Report during your trial period.
You can get everything I mentioned today, which normally retails for $32.47, for only $6.95 as part of today’s special offer. That’s a savings of 78%!
Don’t miss out! Secure your copy of
and a 3-month trial membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report right now and save 78%!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $49.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.