Reduce Your Tax Bill By
‘Secret file’ shows ways to save $1,500, $5,000 or even tens of thousands of dollars on little-known tax deductions
Here’s an outrageous fact — 80 percent of Americans overpay their tax returns by as much as $12,611 every year.
That 80 percent includes you!
Many folks do their own taxes or they have an accountant or preparer do the work — but still 80 percent of Americans are cheating themselves on their tax refunds!
You can prevent that right now. Today. This moment.
Your guide to big tax savings is called
MarketWatch’s tax columnist Eva Rosenberg reveals the hundreds of perfectly legal ways to lower your tax bill.
is already a #1 Amazon bestseller, for good reason.
It shows you 270 proven tips that will immediately and dramatically lower your taxes legally!
This book is filled with hundreds of write-offs, tax breaks, credits, and legal loopholes that can literally save you a fortune — and it’s yours absolutely FREE with this special offer.
What They Say!
Lots of good tax savings ideas as well as deductions and credits . . . As a CPA I need to know this stuff. A really good resource!
— Brian T.
Being a CPA and a certified tax resolution specialist I’ve read a lot of "tax" books in my day but
is by far one of the best! It’s written in a clear, concise and easy to understand format that the lay person can understand. I highly recommend this book . . .
— John S.
As a small business owner just starting out, I have an accountant but I didn’t have a good understanding of how to find and classify deductions and adjustments. This book provides a simple explanation . . . a great book!
— Jessica C.
Tis book is a MUST READ for anyone wanting to make sure they write off everything they can.
— Ann T.
Frankly, they grabbed the book idea immediately.
Soon they published Eva’s
— her complete secret file that could be shared with millions of Americans.
I’ll tell you more about how you can claim your FREE COPY in a minute, but first take a look at the incredible tax-saving tips you’ll find.
So many people today have small businesses, second jobs, and professional “income” — and yet they have little idea the amount of money they can deduct for home offices, home and cellphones, newspaper and magazine subscriptions relating to their work, “professional” travel to luxury resorts, owning and leasing luxury cars . . . and so much more.
The IRS hates
For years Eva Rosenberg, sitting at her perch at MarketWatch, asked all the smartest tax experts and the fat cats on Wall Street the same question: How do you legally cut your taxes.
She made copious notes and created a file on her computer, titling the folder “Secret Deductions.”
After years of accumulating these secrets she approached one of the top-selling publishers in the nation.
For example . . .
- You can dramatically increase your mortgage interest deduction after you refinance. Thanks to a little-known provision of the IRS, you may get not only a huge deduction, but also cash to buy an income-generating rental property. The key is to never let this money hit your personal bank account. Don’t worry, page 49 will walk you through all the details.
- The most overlooked tax deduction — I’ve met accountants who don’t know this. If you’ve got an RV, motorcycle, boat or other “toy,” page 41 reveals the deduction you can take.
- Get the government to help pay your energy bill. Page 61 shows you the best way to get your hands on this money — and even how it can make you extra cash when you sell your home.
- Here’s a medical deduction you’re probably missing. Buried deep in the tax code is this gem — you can legally deduct the cost of medical travel. Page 116 shows you how to deduct for this.
- How big will your refund be when you discover the trick to making almost everything in your home tax deductible? Page 88 explains what to do so you can deduct everything from groceries and homeowners insurance to big-screen TVs and a professional landscaper. Perfectly legal.
- Give your grandkids money for college without paying a dime in gift taxes. If you follow the tip on page 184 you’ll be able to give them as much as you want without paying gift taxes. This is a gift they’ll never forget.
- Do you do your own taxes? I’ll bet you anything you’re missing the 9 additional adjustments you can make on your 1040 Form. Page 229 brings you the hidden adjustments straight out of the IRS instructions that could help you save a bundle.
- Pay zero taxes on required minimum distributions (RMDs). Once you reach the age of 70½ you’ll have to start taking distributions from your IRA. Since you got to put the money in without paying taxes, you have to pay up when you take the money out — that is, unless you’re aware of the special provision on page 156. There you’ll find out about a little-known trick using your favorite charity.
These secrets alone could easily save you thousands, and I haven’t even scratched the surface of what’s inside this award-winning new book you’ll be getting FREE as part of this wealth-building offer. For example . . .
- Want to sell a valuable item? STOP right now. Find out how really rich people DONATE the same item for a massive tax write-off! Page 119.
- Why you should never, ever donate your car no matter how worthwhile the organization. Page 139.
- The tax break that less than half of all eligible Americans take advantage of. If you’re entitled to it, why not take it? Page 22.
- How to deduct medical costs for a dependent who isn’t a dependent. Page 112.
- Get the IRS to waive penalties if you’ve made a mistake on your taxes. Everyone should know what’s on page 207.
- Shhhh. Don’t tell, but the 3 deductions on page 40 usually slip right past the IRS.
- Why you should always speak with a tax professional before making any big financial decisions. Page 37 is so important.
- 13 tax no-nos that could trigger an audit. The list begins on page 203.
- Collect rent payments the IRS doesn’t count as income. Page 74.
- And much, much more.
brings you hundreds of ways to increase your IRS refund.
Frankly, you will be stunned to see how to slash taxes in every area of your life, from education and charitable donations to medical and dental expenses to home and property deductions to investment and retirement savings, and more.
- When it comes to state taxes, there are 3 big deductions most people miss — including tax pros. The amount can easily add up to thousands of dollars. Page 44.
- Do you own a second home? You probably know you can deduct the mortgage interest on your main residence. But did you know you can also deduct it on another property you own? You can even pick the two homes with the highest interest deductions. All the details you need are on page 48.
- Thinking of installing new doors and windows to get a tax break? People work themselves into a frenzy to nab this credit, but it’s a total waste of time! The credit you’ll get from the IRS is next to nothing. For a far better energy credit — one that gives you back 30% of what you spend — see page 62.
- The retirement account you probably never heard of that can earn you up to 6 times the interest of today’s money markets. Turn to page 180 to learn how you can open this no-fee account for as little as $1.
- Why a whole life insurance policy is a better way to save for college than a 529 plan. The policyholder can use the money without having to track the cost of books and supplies. Page 190 gives you the details.
- Here’s a giant tax break for volunteers. Do you deliver Meals on Wheels? Shuttle people to and from doctor appointments or meetings? Page 96 reveals how to get a tax break for all the good you’re doing.
As long as we’re talking about helping others, you’ll want to make sure you read about tax traps that can come from donating on sites such as GoFundMe. On page 120 you’ll learn how to donate money without generating a huge tax bill for the people you’re trying to help.
Believe it or not, you’re in control of how much you pay Uncle Sam, your state, the city you live in, even how much you pay in sales taxes and more. Why pay a penny more in taxes than you need to?
Slash your tax bills! Get your
NOTE: This offer is set to expire soon.
Normally this book sells for $19.99. With shipping it would be almost $25.
Honestly, it’s a total bargain at that price.
But if you act fast you can get it with our FREE Offer.
I set aside 5,050 copies so I could give them to readers like you before your tax year ends.
I don’t want you to pay a dime more than you owe in taxes.
And because you know the wealth-building power of saving money, I decided to sweeten the deal even more.
So here’s what you’ll get when you act today:
- A FREE copy of the award-winning book
by Eva Rosenberg, with 270 of the smartest, easiest-to-understand, biggest tax-cutting secrets ever. Save $25 with shipping!
- A one-year subscription to
The Franklin Prosperity Report.
This monthly letter reveals the biggest and best ways to save money from some of the best finance minds in the country!
Newsmax says: “
The Franklin Prosperity Report
is the best resource for your personal money-making strategies.”
The Franklin Prosperity Report
you’ll find out how to save money on everyday expenses like groceries, cellphone bills, and credit cards, plus cut costs on big-ticket items like mortgages, insurance, travel, taxes, healthcare, and so much more.
is vital for anyone thinking about retiring or already retired. Here are just a few things covered in recent issues:
- 6 types of insurance that are a waste of money — including “final expense” insurance . . .
- A little-known way you can grow your dividend income by 50 percent
- The best way to invest in gold and silver without getting ripped off . . .
- Luxury vacations at 50 percent off . . .
- 3 things everyone pays too much for . . .
- How to save thousands on healthcare right now . . .
- Getting First Class seats at coach fares . . .
- Pay zero taxes — 22 strategies to reduce or eliminate your tax bill, all perfectly legal . . .
- Best way to get low-risk, steady returns in retirement . . .
Act now to get your FREE copy of
with your one-year renewal subscription to
The Franklin Prosperity Report.
This is the perfect combination of money-saving, wealth-building advice you need. You’d pay a fortune to get this kind of advice from a tax professional, but right now it’s all yours FREE.
Save thousands on your taxes for 2017.
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed!
Plus, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not satisfied with your subscription, you may cancel — for any reason — and keep your free book and any newsletters you've received.
YES! I want my own FREE copy of
I also agree to renew my subscription to
The Franklin Prosperity Report
newsletter at the low rate of only $49.95 for 12 additional issues. And shipping & handling for everything is FREE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.