Join the Franklin Prosperity Report Today
Only $4.17 Per Issue!
With the help of the tips in each 16-page issue of The Franklin Prosperity Report, you could save hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars each and every month by discovering new, creative ways to cut costs on groceries, insurance, travel, and everyday expenses so you can save more and spend less this year.
Recent issues have included topics such as:
- Pay Zero Taxes: 22 Expert Strategies to Reduce or Eliminate Your Income Tax — Divided into three groups based on household income, the tips include why you should prepay your mortgage in December, how hiring your kids can give you a tax break, and how you might be able to exclude up to $250,000 of profit when you sell your home. Compiled by a group of our tax, accounting, and financial planning experts, this issue is a must read for anyone looking to reduce their tax burden each year.
- How to Save THOUSANDS on Healthcare Right Now — With all the uncertainty around health insurance, it is critical for consumers to know their options. Saving money comes down to more than choosing a deductible and co-pay that fits your budget. Health-savings accounts (HSAs) and high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) are just two aspects to consider, among many others our expert panel lays out.
- A Costly Social Security Mistake to Avoid — Many married couples make a huge mistake when it comes time for each spouse to file for Social Security benefits, one that could cost them tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. An expert in wealth management recently told Franklin Prosperity Report members when each spouse should file to maximize their benefits.
Your 12-month membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report will include all of these benefits:
- Monthly issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report mailed to your home, as well as digital versions sent to your email.
- Access to all three Franklin Prosperity Report portfolios. Here you will find a set-and-forget portfolio for your long-term investing needs, a catch-up portfolio for readers who are closer to retirement and need to make up for lost time, and a growth and income portfolio for investors looking to generate both income and profits from their stocks. We tell you everything you need to know to start investing: company name, ticker symbol, and even how much you should pay for the stocks.
- Complete access to The Franklin Prosperity Report members-only website. This exclusive website contains all the back issues of the newsletter, as well as a huge library of special reports. You will have access to everything we have ever published for The Franklin Prosperity Report during your trial period.
And I’ll even include a dozen special reports, each valued at $29.95, absolutely free.
- 60 Ways to Save Nearly $60,000 This Year!
- Investing 101 Guide
- Strategies to Maximizing Your Social Security
- How the ‘4% Rule’ Became 3% — and What It Means for Your Retirement
- Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
You can get everything I mentioned today for
only $4.17 per issue
as part of today’s special offer. That’s a savings of 90%!
Warning: Once you exit this page, you will never see this offer again.
Don’t miss out! Join The Franklin Prosperity Report and save 90%!
Claim Your 12 FREE Reports
With This Special Offer
YES! Send me the 12 FREE special reports and start my subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report at the low rate of only $49.95 for 1-year (12 issues).
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed!
Plus, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your subscription, you may cancel — for any reason — and keep your free reports and any newsletters you’ve received.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.