Subscribe to or Renew
The Franklin Prosperity Report!
During the past year, thousands of Americans discovered the many, many ways that The Franklin Prosperity Report can make you money (as well as save you money) without making any major life changes. We'd like you to benefit from this useful report.
The cost is only $49.95 a year — a small fee compared with the $1,000 or more that you could have pocketed from any one issue alone.
Each month, The Franklin Prosperity Report comes chock full of money-making and money-saving ideas.
The editors of The Franklin Prosperity Report scour information from the world's best experts to find out how you can make more money.
For example, just one edition of the report includes such golden nuggets as:
- An easy way to check out charities . . . plus great local charities most people forget about.
- Secrets of withdrawing money from your IRA without penalty . . . including a great tip for buying or building your first house.
- Five reasons to skip retail credit.
- Important tips for buying long-term care insurance.
- How to avoid getting ripped off for auto repairs.
- How to slash your mortgage payments without unpleasant surprises in a few years.
All of this terrific information is in just one issue of The Franklin Prosperity Report!
Subscribe or renew now and you may even find some money-saving opportunities to use today!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. There is NO automatic renewal with your subscription. You decide to renew on your own terms by contacting us at 1-800-485-4350. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel within the next six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.