Nation’s Top Social Security Expert Reveals . . .
“The Six-Figure Social Security Bonus”
How to Claim $188,170 MORE in
Retirement With One Simple Move
It’s shocking, but true. Seven out of 10 Americans are missing out on their full Social Security benefits.
Chances are, this means that after working hard your whole life, and paying into Social Security for years, you won’t get your fair share!
The average couple, for example, is leaving approximately $120,000 in lifetime Social Security benefits on the table! Just think of what you could do with an extra $120,000!
Social Security is complicated. With 2,728 rules and more than 9,200 different ways to file for the average couple, it’s very difficult for people to know the best way to file for benefits.
No wonder most retirees are getting the short end of the stick!
The good news is that we’ve put together a new special report from Newsmax that shows you exactly how to . . .
Get up to $188,170 MORE in
Social Security Benefits!
About the Author
Matthew Allen is CEO and co-founder of Social Security Advisors. Since 2008, he has helped thousands of seniors maximize their Social Security benefits and avoid costly mistakes when filing. He is frequently featured in leading financial publications such as Forbes, Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today.
This brand-new report is called How to Boost Your Social Security in Retirement by at Least $100,000. It reveals scores of critical strategies, tools, and tips that will help you get every penny you’re entitled to from Social Security.
It’s written by America’s leading Social Security expert, Matthew Allen.
Since 2008, he has helped thousands of Americans collect many millions of dollars more in additional Social Security benefits.
His average client collects $120,000 MORE using these strategies.
No wonder he’s been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Time magazine as one of America’s most-trusted Social Security experts.
Using These Insider Secrets Is Like Getting
FREE MONEY From Social Security!
In this new step-by-step guide you’ll discover how to:
- Boost Your Total Social Security Payout by 176%! Follow this simple strategy and you can more than DOUBLE the amount of benefits that most Americans receive. See page 5.
- Avoid the Single Biggest Social Security Mistake That Most Americans Make: This strategy will help you boost your lifetime payout by $103,200! And, if you live past 90, your total benefit just keeps growing. See page 5.
- Collect 50% of Your Spouse’s Benefit BEFORE YOU FILE! Many married couples don’t know this simple secret that allows you to collect 50% of your spouse’s monthly Social Security payment — even when you haven’t yet filed to collect yours! This could put an EXTRA $50,000 in lifetime benefits in your pocket. See page 4.
- Dodge the 5 Social Security “Gotchas” that Trap Millions of Retirees Into Lower Benefits Than They Deserve. Make sure you know these common pitfalls and how to avoid them. See page 18.
- Unlock Hidden Financial Assets: If you need more income, but want to wait to file for your Social Security benefits, here’s how to unlock hidden assets to create thousands of dollars in monthly income so you can delay when you file. See page 8.
Discover the Best Filing Strategy
for Your Unique Situation
The so-called standard ages for claiming Social Security at 62, 66, or 70 are almost never the best times to claim. Instead, you need to discover the optimum time for you, based on your unique situation.
Otherwise, this could cost you thousands of dollars . . . or more . . . during retirement.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed . . . whether you want to retire early or later . . . you’ll find the best strategy that gets you the MAXIMUM Social Security benefit.
You’ll discover little-known tips and strategies such as:
- Married Couples’ Filing Secret for FREE MONEY: This special filing secret can allow married couples to get extra benefits while both spouses are alive. Importantly, claiming this spousal benefit does not reduce either your or your spouse’s total benefit. It’s like getting EXTRA FREE MONEY each and every month! See details on page 9.
- Social Security Pitfalls That Trap Single People: Unmarried people need to be aware that the complex Social Security rules create confusion when filing for benefits. Here’s how to spot these “rat holes” and avoid them. See page 6.
- Divorced? Ignoring this tip could cost you BIG BUCKS in lost spousal benefits. Discover how the “Restricted Application Strategy” could help you easily gain another $60,000 without reducing your or your ex-spouse’s benefit. See page 9.
- Survivor Secrets for AN EXTRA $70,000 to $80,000: Most married couples make this one HUGE mistake. It can significantly cut the monthly benefits of the surviving spouse. But this one little-known secret assures that your surviving spouse will get as much as possible. See page 4.
- And many more!
Don’t Leave Your Hard-Earned Money on the Table.
Get Every Penny You’re Entitled To!
Maximizing your Social Security can be the difference between a comfortable retirement and you needing to work into your 80s or 90s. This is why it’s so critical that you know your options and make the best decisions NOW.
How Robert Gained $188,170 in EXTRA BENEFITS!
Robert (a single male) gained $188,170 in EXTRA lifetime benefits by following this strategy. (Married couples can gain even more!)
See Robert’s story and how you can maximize your total payout just like he did. See page 8.
The insider tips and secrets in this FREE Special Report can help you boost your retirement income for the rest of your life.
In addition to what I’ve already shared with you, this brand-new Special Report is packed with many other secrets that will help you get every dollar you’re entitled to such as:
- Why You Can’t Trust Your Social Security Benefit Statement: Statements from Social Security can be packed full of errors. Even your “Full Retirement Age” may be listed incorrectly and cost you thousands of dollars a year. See exactly what to do to spot these mistakes on page 6.
- Four Things You Must Know Before Filing for Social Security: Be sure you know the answers to these four essential questions. It can cost you big-time during retirement if you get even one of these wrong. See page 6.
- Simple Filing Secret Gets You an EXTRA $50,000 in Benefits: Here’s how you and your spouse can easily get an extra $40,000 to $50,000 in benefits. See exactly what to do on page 4.
Boost Your Social Security Check by
MORE THAN $1,000 EACH MONTH!
Far too many folks settle for LESS than they deserve because they don’t know these strategies. Don’t look to the government for help either. Employees at the Social Security Administration are forbidden by law to provide personal advice.
That’s why you need to claim your FREE copy of this new guide from Matthew Allen, and see the strategies and advice that have made him one of America’s most-renowned Social Security experts.
In this special report, Matthew shows you how to:
- Know the Best Time to File for Social Security Benefits: You’ll discover the “LENS” formula. Follow this formula and you’ll know your best filing date and may be able to claim more than $120,000 in extra benefits. See page 6.
- Boost Your Monthly Social Security Check by 8% Every Year: With the average money market account paying out paltry interest rates, this strategy gives you a far better rate of return. You’ll greatly increase your total payout, and the benefits will continue for the rest of your life. See page 8.
- Dodge the Dreaded Earnings Trap: The dreaded “earnings test” can cost you $1 in monthly benefits for every $2 you earn. If you want to work AND collect Social Security benefits before your full retirement age, here’s how to dodge this trap. See page 7.
- Avoid Long Lines and Wait Times When Filing: Wait times average 45 minutes when calling or visiting the Social Security Administration. See these insider tips on avoiding delays, documenting your claims, and getting better service when filing your claim. Page 20.
Remember that most Social Security benefits are NOT automatic. This is why knowing when to claim and how to claim in the smartest way possible can help you maximize your benefits and get every dollar you’re entitled to.
The Single-Most Important Financial
Decision You’ll Make in Retirement
This Special Report could be one of the most important things you’ll ever do for your financial future. Here’s why:
The insider tips and little-known strategies in this report can mean the difference between receiving your full benefits and missing out on close to $200,000 in lost benefits!
For example, these strategies will help you:
- Dodge the TAX TORPEDO That Can Cut Your Benefits by 30%! Here’s what you need to know to keep up to 30% more of your hard-earned money out of Uncle Sam’s greedy hands. See page 5.
- Know Which Spouse Should File First: One very common mistake married couples make is failing to coordinate benefits with their spouse. Not knowing which spouse should file first and when they should file costs the average couple $40,000 to $50,000 in spousal benefits! See precisely how to sidestep this common trap on page 7.
- Correct Costly Errors in Your Social Security Account: You want to get every dollar you’re entitled too, right? These essential tips make it simple to check and correct any possible errors on your account. You have only 3 years, 3 months, and 15 days to correct them or it’s too late! See page 6.
- Use a “Do-Over” if You’ve Filed Too Early: If you’ve already claimed your Social Security benefits, but now you think you may have done so too early, all is not lost. Follow these steps and you could substantially boost your monthly payout. See page 6.
- Collect Retroactive Benefits: In many cases, it’s possible to claim additional benefits. This is often missed because it must be requested in order to receive it. Here’s the secret to avoid leaving money in the system. See page 6.
When and how you file for Social Security is likely the single-most important financial decision you’ll ever make. So you’ve got to get it right!
Choosing wisely, many married couples can receive more than $1,000,000 in lifetime benefits from Social Security, but others don’t get anywhere near their fair share and leave money on the table.
That’s why it’s critical that you make the right decisions when filing.
Get an Average of $120,000
MORE From Social Security!
Make sure you get the full benefits you deserve and avoid critical mistakes that could cost you lots of money for the rest of your life.
Tragically, millions of Americans NEVER discover these simple Social Security strategies. Instead of enjoying a secure, worry-free retirement, they find themselves outliving their savings and being a burden on their loved ones.
That’s why this is critical information you need to know NOW. It could be the difference between a retirement of uncertainty, deprivation, and dependency — or living the retirement of your dreams!
Get This Brand-New Social Security Report
— ABSOLUTELY FREE!
For a limited time you can get the complete,
How to Boost Your Social Security in Retirement by at Least $100,000
absolutely FREE. Just pay a $4.97 processing fee, and the full guide will be emailed to you immediately.
The report could easily sell for $30.00 IF it were available to the general public.
But for a limited-time only, you can get it absolutely FREE. All we ask is that you pay $4.97 for processing.
Click Here Now to Claim Your Copy for Just $4.97 for Processing!
You’ll also receive a 3-month trial subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report at no additional cost.
This 16-page monthly newsletter is chock full of money-making and money-saving ideas. It’s your step-by-step guide to finding, saving, and increasing your financial freedom.
You’ll discover the best-kept secrets of the country’s wealthiest people. Secrets that will help you find more money, save more money, and give you peace of mind.
You’ll also discover hundreds of little-known ways to pay less in taxes (legally), spend less on almost everything you buy, and keep more of your hard-earned money.
PLUS, You'll Also Receive a 4-Month Trial Subscription to The Dividend Machine!
The Dividend Machine
will help you build the optimal, income-generating investment portfolio using the power of dividends to achieve rock-solid financial security.
It’s a proven strategy that any person, from any walk of life can use to retire years ahead of schedule . . . and allow you to enjoy complete financial freedom by investing in some of the “safest” companies in America.
Written by dividend stock expert Bill Spetrino,
The Dividend Machine
has delivered returns of 27.8% per year since inception in 2009.
Each monthly issue gives you new dividend stock recommendations to consider adding to your portfolio, plus you get weekly stock market commentaries, podcasts, trade alerts, special reports, and access to the members-only website.
And once you know the secrets to maximizing your Social Security, you’ll have the foundation to live the retirement of your dreams!
Click Here to Get Your FREE Social Security Report and Bonus Package
This Special Offer Includes:
You’ll Also Get 8 FREE Additional Bonus Reports
— a $392 Value — Absolutely FREE!
When you send for your copy of the special report and enroll in our trial subscriptions, you’ll get eight additional bonus reports as well:
- Bonus Report #1:
50 Ways to Save $50,000
(a $49 value). Here, you’ll discover 50 specific, powerful ways to slash thousands of dollars a year off the cost of everyday items — such as new ways to save on car and home insurance, how to cut your prescription medicine costs in half, and how to reduce your credit card and loan costs. All together, these amazing savings can add up to an extra $50,000 over a one- or two-year period.
- Bonus Report #2:
Pay Zero Taxes!
(a $49 value). According to Jeff A. Schnepper, author of How to Pay Zero Taxes, you are facing “the biggest tax increase in the history of the income tax.” But in this valuable free bonus report, you’ll discover the highest-impact, easiest tax deductions and credits to claim. These are actionable steps that most people can and should take to greatly reduce their tax bill.
- Bonus Report #3:
Save Thousands on Soaring Education Costs
(a $49 value). Education lending is becoming a very big problem for students, parents, and our country. Average student debt ballooned to $27,204. But now, you can help your kids or grandkids go to college by taking advantage of the tips in this valuable bonus report — for example, how to attend one of the world’s top universities for only $3,300 a year.
- Bonus Report #4:
The Individual Investor’s Guide to Buying Gold Coins and Bullion
(a $49 value). The guide reveals what specific coin you should own for maximum profits (and it isn’t the American Eagle!). We also disclose a specific website to use to get the REAL price of gold along with one bait-and-switch tactic that could leave you in the poorhouse.
- Bonus Report #5:
8 Surefire Ways to Be Richer a Year From Now
(a $49 value). This report shows you how to go from saving, to investing, to even giving away more money than you ever dreamed. Follow this simple eight-step plan to wealth and retire earlier than you ever imagined.
- Bonus Report #6:
Save Up to 50% on Your Grocery Bill
(a $49 value). We spend more money on food than anything else (outside of taxes!). This guide will show you simple strategies to save money and buy more. These tactics don’t require a lot of work and spare you the hassle of extreme couponing.
- Bonus Report #7:
33 Ways to Save on Healthcare This Year
(a $49 value). It has been reported that healthcare expenses will surpass $200,000 per couple during retirement. This guide will allow you to save thousands of dollars in 33 different ways.
- Bonus Report #8:
Great Giveaways and Awesome Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
(a $49 value). See if you qualify for up to $20,500 of the billions in money, services, and other goodies that Uncle Sam may have ALREADY allocated for families like yours. Discover more than 40 unclaimed government grants, giveaways, and subsidized trips. And much more.
It’s ALL YOURS as Part of This Amazing
Special Offer From Newsmax!