In December 2017 President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) into law. That means in 2018 the vast majority of Americans will see their taxes reduced thanks to this historic piece of legislation.
Although the Democrats have attacked the new tax law — calling it “Armageddon” and a giveaway to corporations that will hurt the middle class —
don’t you believe them!
Recently three major nonpartisan organizations took a deep dive into the facts and found that 80% of taxpayers will get a tax cut of at least $1,600 on average!
What does that mean for you?
You could easily be one of the 80% lowering your tax bill or cashing a huge refund check if you know how to take advantage of the sweeping reforms.
To help you understand the changes and reveal the secrets to keeping more of your hard-earned money, renowned tax expert Eva Rosenberg created
The Trump Tax Plan.
This new book is packed with hundreds of write-offs, tax breaks, credits, legal loopholes, and NEW information that can literally save you a fortune — and it’s yours absolutely FREE with this special offer.
I’ll show you how to claim your FREE COPY in a minute, but first let me tell you about some of the astounding tax-saving tips you’ll find. For example . . .
- Are you caring for a loved one? Maybe your parents still live on their own, but you’re stopping by a few times a day to help with medications or to bring them food. Or maybe you had your dad move in with you. The government will pay you to take care of any family members in need. And the income isn’t taxable. You pay zero taxes on the money you earn. TIP #96 is a true blessing.
- Thinking of refinancing? Beware: The new law only allows you to deduct the interest on the original loan balance. TIP #12 could save you from making an expensive mistake.
- The most overlooked tax deduction — I’ve met accountants who don’t know this. If you’ve got an RV, motorcycle, boat or other “toy,” TIP #5 reveals the deduction you can take — right down to the line on schedule A where you’ll put the dollar amount!
- ALL NEW! Give your child the very best education whether you want to send them to private school or home school. TIP #184 is a godsend that shows you how to help cover the cost for materials, tutors, and more.
- Get Uncle Sam to help pay your energy bill. TIP #30 shows you how to get your hands on this money — and even how it can make you extra cash when you sell your home.
- Get tax-free money in retirement! TIP #125 shows you how to put away money for retirement you can take out without paying taxes — and you don’t have to take those pesky required minimum distributions. Another bonus? Any money left goes to your heirs tax-free!
- The medical deduction you’re probably missing. Buried deep in the tax code is this gem that lets you legally deduct the cost of medical travel! TIP #87 shows you how to deduct hotel stays for out-of-town care, miles driving to and from doctors, therapists, labs, and more!
- Give your grandkids money for college without paying a dime in gift taxes. If you follow TIP #163, it lets you give them as much as you want without paying gift taxes. This is one gift they’ll never forget.
- Do you prepare your own taxes? TIP #220 reveals the 9 adjustments you’re probably missing on your 1040 Form. These hidden adjustments could help you save a bundle.
- Pay zero taxes on required minimum distributions (RMDs). When you reach the age of 70½ you
start taking distributions from your IRA. Since you didn’t pay taxes when you put the money in, you have to pay up when you take the money out — unless you know the special provision revealed in TIPs #132 and 133. Here is where you’ll see how to make a donation from your IRA directly to your favorite charity. You get two big benefits: The donation counts as your required distribution, and you don’t pay taxes on the amount you withdrew.
These secrets alone could easily save you thousands, and I haven’t even scratched the surface of what’s inside this award-winning new book you’ll be getting FREE as part of this wealth-building offer. For example . . .
- Collect rent payments the IRS doesn’t count as income. TIP #43 lets you earn extra cash tax-free!
- Cosmetic surgery costs you can legally deduct. TIP #207 explains.
- Deduct medical costs for a dependent who isn’t a dependent. TIP #80.
- Get the IRS to waive penalties for mistakes you made on your taxes. Everyone needs to know TIP #190.
- Make a bundle of money helping the IRS. Check out TIP #226.
- 13 tax no-no’s that could trigger an audit. Chapter 12 is a lifesaver.
- And much, much more.
The Trump Tax Plan
brings you hundreds of ways to decrease your tax bill. You’ll see how to legally take deductions on almost everything from medical expenses and charitable donations to care-giving costs to home and property deductions to investment and retirement savings, to your child’s (or even your grandchild’s) education — and so much more.
You’ll get tips for keeping records and tools that help you maximize deductions, including the secrets to getting the
tax benefits . . . 7 signs you can (and should) do your own taxes . . . You’ll find ways to save on taxes in every area of your life.
- 3 big state-tax deductions most people miss — including tax pros! The amount you’re deducting can easily add up to thousands of dollars. Don’t miss TIP #9.
- Worried about having enough money for retirement? TIP #148 shows you how to boost the income in your Social Security account.
- Tip #53 makes almost everything in your home tax deductible! Imagine how HUGE your refund will be when you see how to deduct everything from groceries and homeowner’s insurance to big-screen TVs and a professional landscaper! Perfectly legal.
- NEW! Do you own a second home? You probably know you can deduct the mortgage interest on your main residence. But did you know you could also deduct it on another property you own? You can even pick the two homes with the highest interest deductions. TIP #12 has the details.
- Why whole life insurance may be a much better way to save for college — or nearly anything at all. TIP #168 is simply brilliant.
- Do you volunteer? Here’s a giant tax break you deserve! Whether you’re shuttling people to doctors’ appointments or delivering Meals on Wheels, TIP #62 shows you how to get money back for your mileage!
As long as we’re talking about helping others, you’ll want to be sure and check out TIP #91. It reveals tax traps that can come from donating on sites such as GoFundMe. Don’t worry, we will show you how to help those in need without accidentally generating a huge tax bill for them.
Believe it or not, you’re in control of how much you pay Uncle Sam, your state, the city you live in, even how much you pay in sales taxes and more. Why pay a penny more in taxes than you need to?
Don’t miss your chance to get a copy
The Trump Tax Plan
NOTE: This offer is set to expire very soon.
The Franklin Prosperity Report wants to give you a copy of
The Trump Tax Plan
This is a value of $19.99 you’ll get FREE.
The Franklin Prosperity Report is named after one of the nation’s Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, who so aptly said, "A penny saved is a penny earned."
Today, The Franklin Prosperity Report’s editors take Mr. Franklin’s money advice very seriously.
Each month they unearth the latest secrets from the world’s best — and wealthiest — experts on how you can increase your financial well-being. We show you tricks to grow dividend income, ways to pay off your mortgage early, the best buys on the web, plus simple tax techniques that can save anyone thousands of dollars, and dozens of money-saving and money-making strategies.
So start today and discover how to save better, spend smarter, and invest wisely with The Franklin Prosperity Report.
To get your FREE book, simply accept this LIMITED-TIME offer to receive a 3-month risk-free trial subscription (3 issues) to one of the nation’s most popular personal financial advisories, The Franklin Prosperity Report — this is a value of almost $13.
So you’ll get
The Trump Tax Plan
— a value of $19.99 — PLUS $13 of free issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report.
That’s a savings to you of almost $33!
Others will pay the cover price of $19.99. But since it’s critical to get this tax-saving information into your hands right away, we have a FREE copy reserved in your name.
Save Thousands on Your Taxes in 2018.
Get Your FREE Copy of The
Trump Tax Plan
with This Special Offer!
YES! Rush me
The Trump Tax Plan
for FREE — I’ll pay just a small shipping fee of $4.95. PLUS: I get a 3-month risk-free trial subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report. I realize this is a total value of $33 — and there’s no risk to me whatsoever.
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed!
You are under NO obligation to continue with The Franklin Prosperity Report. Your subscription is risk-free. And again, regardless of your decision, your book and any newsletter issues you've received are yours to keep.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $49.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk; you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Simply fill out the form below to get started!