We Are Calculating
Your Results Right Now!
Check your email in the next few minutes for your estimated retirement date. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
In the meantime . . .
It Sounds Crazy, but Free Stuff Guide for Everyone Could Transform Your Life!
This remarkable book is LOADED with amazing deals, but that’s just the start of what you’ll discover inside its pages. You’ll also get clever strategies you can use every time you go shopping! From this day forward, you’ll never pay full price for ANYTHING! For example . . .
- Get FREE bonuses from your favorite stores including Amazon, Costco, Target and more . . . Page 188.
- Vacation in style with big discounts — and get FREE breakfast too . . . Page 148.
- Enjoy your favorite coffee from Starbucks or Dunkin’ — for FREE . . . Page 153.
- Stop worrying about prescription drug costs. Do this to save up to 75% instantly . . . Page 66.
- Learn “how to” do virtually anything — for FREE . . . See page 180.
- Get dental work with up to 60% savings — even if you don’t have insurance . . . Page 68.
- Receive FREE legal advice for practically anything . . . Page 74.
- Celebrate your birthday with a FREE MEAL (not just dessert!) . . . Page 57.
- Enjoy a Broadway show for HALF PRICE . . . Page 169.
- Fly somewhere amazing — with FREE or dramatically discounted airfare . . . Page 127.
- NEVER pay full price for a movie again . . . Page 175.
- Get FREE FOOD at your favorite restaurants! A FREE 6-inch sub at Subway (pg 153) . . . FREE Whopper at Burger King (pg 153) . . . FREE Frosties at Wendy’s all year long (pg 154) . . . and much more!
- Get FREE prescription drugs. You read that right! Check out these sites provided by the pharmaceutical companies themselves. Page 63.
- Save hundreds each year: stop paying banking fees! Here’s where to get free ATMs, checking accounts, and more. Page 82.
- Free legal advice. IMPORTANT: Don’t just search online, use one of the sites listed on page 74.
- The latest, greatest money-saving coupons! 8 websites you have to visit today! Page 33.
- Get the dental work you need — and save up to 60% with no waiting period or limitations for pre-existing conditions. Page 68.
- Save 50% OFF your next computer! Don’t just buy off the shelf! Read page 118 first.
- Get FREE financial planning. Sign up for your “no strings” consultation today! See Page 84.
- Taste-test delicious food for FREE! Careful . . . use only the 3 websites recommended on page 89.
- Buy a bus ticket for as little as $2! This upstart discount company wants your business! Page 131.
- Get a FREE $50 gift card when you book your next hotel stay. Page 143.
- Get into any National Park for the rest of your life — for a one-time payment of just $10! Amazing! See page 166.
- Get FREE veterinary care! Take your pet here, and they’ll happily give accredited, loving care at no charge! Page 72.
. . . and many more! They’re all in
Free Stuff Guide for Everyone: Incredible Deals That Save You Lots of Money.
You know the deals are out there. You’ve probably found some good bargains yourself.
But you don’t know the astounding number of incredible deals that are available to you
The truth is, free stuff and discounts are EVERYWHERE — IF you just know where to look.
Did you know your cellphone company probably offers “staggering” discounts on your phone service? But they’re not just going to automatically give you the discount — you have to
it. (So see page 114 of
Free Stuff Guide for Everyone
for step-by-step money-saving directions!)
And how about a FREE hotel room (or at least an amazing discount)? Did you know the major hotel chains have secret websites that list their best deals? They don’t make them widely available, but you can find all of them listed starting on page 140!
Now that you’ve got a hotel room, how about a rental car? Amazing discounts are available (up to 35% OFF), but most people don’t even know they exist. See page 133 for full details!
In fact, you’ll find hundreds and hundreds of these amazing deals in
Free Stuff Guide for Everyone.
You’ll also get expert advice to help you save time and hassle, from spending less time clipping coupons (while still getting the deal!) to avoiding getting inundated with junk email and ads when you shop online.
When you add them up, these expert strategies could totally transform your monthly budget — and eventually make you RICH!
I will also include a FREE 3-month trial to our most popular personal finance newsletter, The Franklin Prosperity Report. (Regular price: $12.48)
With the help of the tips in each issue of The Franklin Prosperity Report, readers could save hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars each and every month by discovering new, creative ways to cut costs on groceries, insurance, travel, and everyday expenses so you can save more and spend less this year.
Recent issues have included topics such as:
- Pay Zero Taxes: 22 Expert Strategies to Reduce or Eliminate Your Income Tax — Divided into three groups based on household income, the tips include why you should prepay your mortgage in December, how hiring your kids can give you a tax break, and how you might be able to exclude up to $250,000 of profit when you sell your home. Compiled by a group of our tax, accounting, and financial planning experts, this issue is a must read for anyone looking to reduce their tax burden each year.
- How to Save THOUSANDS on Healthcare Right Now — With all the uncertainty around health insurance, it is critical for consumers to know their options. Saving money comes down to more than choosing a deductible and co-pay that fits your budget. Health-savings accounts (HSAs) and high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) are just two aspects to consider, among many others our expert panel lays out.
- A Costly Social Security Mistake to Avoid — Many married couples make a huge mistake when it comes time for each spouse to file for Social Security benefits, one that could cost them tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. An expert in wealth management recently told Franklin Prosperity Report members when each spouse should file to maximize their benefits.
Your trial membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report will include all of these benefits:
- Three monthly issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report mailed to your home, as well as digital versions sent to your email.
- Access to all three Franklin Prosperity Report portfolios. Here you will find a set-and-forget portfolio for your long-term investing needs, a catch-up portfolio for readers who are closer to retirement and need to make up for lost time, and a growth and income portfolio for any investor looking to generate both income and profits from their stocks. We tell you everything you need to know to start investing: company name, ticker symbol, and even how much you should pay for the stocks.
- Complete access to the Franklin Prosperity Report members-only website. This exclusive website contains all the back issues of the newsletter, as well as a huge library of special reports. You will have access to everything we have ever published for The Franklin Prosperity Report during your trial period.
Free Stuff Guide for Everyone
retails for $14.99. But if you act now, you can get your copy for only $6.95 to cover the cost of shipping and handling, plus 3-months of The Franklin Prosperity Report!
Order your copy today and start getting free stuff!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $49.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.