Start Your 3-Month Trial to
The Franklin Prosperity Report Today!
Each month The Franklin Prosperity Report, named after one of our Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, follows in its namesake’s footsteps and gives readers invaluable advice from a host of top-shelf, expert contributors on how to properly manage and maximize your money.
Let’s face it, every day it gets harder and harder to make ends meet. Healthcare costs keep rising. Trips to the grocery store get more expensive. And everywhere you turn, somebody is trying to charge you a little more than they did yesterday. What’s left from the average paycheck is getting smaller and smaller.
With the help of the tips in each issue of The Franklin Prosperity Report, readers could save hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars each and every month by discovering new, creative ways to cut costs on groceries, insurance, travel, and everyday expenses so you can save more and spend less this year.
Recent issues have included topics such as:
- Pay Zero Taxes: 22 Expert Strategies to Reduce or Eliminate Your Income Tax — Divided into three groups based on household income, the tips included why you should prepay your mortgage in December, how hiring your kids can give you a tax break, and how you might be able to exclude up to $250,000 of profit when you sell your home. Compiled by a group of our tax, accounting, and financial planning experts, this issue is a must read for anyone looking to reduce their tax burden each year.
- How to Save THOUSANDS on Healthcare Right Now — With all the uncertainty around health insurance, it is critical for consumers to know their options. Saving money comes down to more than choosing a deductible and co-pay that fits your budget. Health-savings accounts (HSAs) and high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) are just two aspects to consider, among many others our expert panel lays out.
- A Costly Social Security Mistake to Avoid — Many married couples make a huge mistake when it comes time for each spouse to file for Social Security benefits, one that could cost them tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. An expert in wealth management recently told Franklin Prosperity Report members when each spouse should file to maximize their benefits.
Your trial membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report will include all of these benefits:
- Three monthly issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report mailed to your home, as well as digital versions sent to your email.
- Access to all three Franklin Prosperity Report portfolios. Here you will find a set-and-forget portfolio for your long-term investing needs, a catch-up portfolio for readers who are closer to retirement and need to make up for lost time, and a growth and income portfolio for any investor looking to generate both income and profits from their stocks. We tell you everything you need to know to start investing: company name, ticker symbol, and even how much you should pay for the stocks.
- Complete access to the Franklin Prosperity Report members-only website. This exclusive website contains all the back issues of the newsletter, as well as a huge library of special reports. You will have access to everything we have ever published for The Franklin Prosperity Report during your trial period.
- “Strategies to Maximizing Your Social Security” special report (a $49 value)
- “Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50” special report (a $49 value)
- “60 Ways to Save Nearly $60,000 This Year!” special report (a $49 value)
- “Warren Buffett’s $12.5 Billion Secret Money Machine” special report (a $49 value)
- Your “Get Started Today” Investing Guide (a $49 value)
- “Wall Street’s Secret Income Streams” Start-Up Kit (a $49 value)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $49.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.